If you haven’t already noticed, spring is in full swing here at coolideas4u. We’re rounding up gorgeous tablescapes, chowing down on the most colorful cookies ever, and swooning over neon spring style. And you know what spring means? Pretty plants! And what’s a super awesome succulent without the perfect planter? Here are 35 DIY planters for all those spring flowers.
1. Floppy Disk Planters: We’ll start with an oldie but a goodie from the archive. These floppy disk planters are a great way to repurpose old tech.
2. Book Planters: You knew you saved your high school geometry text book for a reason 😉
3. Painted Pots Hanging on Fence: Buy a bunch of potted plants, paint the pots, and nail ’em up on your fence.
4. Switch Plate Planters: We love the hacker look of this, though we’re not sure we have tons of extra switch plates lying around.
5. Hanging Garden Boots: How adorable are these? Perfect for April showers and May flowers.
6. Painted Tire Planters: Loving all the color!
7. Colander Planters: Colanders are actually kind of perfect planters since they let your plants breathe and drain.
8. Aged Terra Cotta Pots: You can totally fake the antique look with a little help from dirt, spray paint stone, and moss.